General Terms & Conditions
The company Coretex Records Handels GmbH, Oranienstr. 3, 10997 Berlin, email: email@example.com carries out orders on the basis of the following terms and conditions.
§ 1 Scope of application
The basis of the business relationship between Coretex Records Handels GmbH and the customer is the following general terms and conditions (GTC) in their version valid at the time of the order. Terms and conditions of business of the customer deviating from these terms and conditions shall not be recognized unless Coretex Records Handels GmbH has confirmed these in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
1. The data provided by Coretex Records Handels GmbH regarding the goods and price are non-binding. The purchase contract is then concluded when your order of the selected articles is confirmed by our notification of the delivery of the goods.
2. The Purchaser shall be obliged to pay attention to writing, printing, calculation errors as well as deviations between order, confirmation and delivery and to notify them immediately if we have accepted your order of the desired articles by means of our order confirmation or our notification of the delivery of the goods to have. Writing and arithmetic errors in the order shall be borne by the customer and shall entitle Coretex Records Handels GmbH to withdraw from the contract.
3. When returning damaged or used goods, Coretex Records Handels GmbH is entitled to claim compensation (§§ 355 ff BGB).
§ 3 Delivery
1. For deliveries within Germany, DHL / Deutsche Post AG or UPS will normally be dispatched within 2 days of receipt of the order. Compensation for damages shall be excluded.
2. Coretex Records Handels GmbH reserves the right to deliver limited quantities only in quantities customary in the household.
3. The place of performance is the delivery warehouse Coretex Records Handels GmbH, Oranienstr. 3, 10997 Berlin, Germany. The risk passes to the customer as soon as the delivery has left the company of Coretex Records Handels GmbH.
4. If the customer wants partial deliveries, this requires an individual agreement, in particular with regard to the additional shipping costs and the right of revocation.
§ 4 Terms of payment
1. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change. In the event of a price increase, the purchaser is not bound by the order already made.
2. Orders are free of charge within Germany from 50.00 € value of goods. Except for this are concert tickets, for which independent of the invoice amount always shipping charges are charged; this shall not apply if concert tickets are attached to a consignment. The shipping costs are determined according to the tariffs of DHL / Deutsche Post AG or UPS. Should the value of the goods be reduced by means of a return, the retroactive calculation of the delivery fee is reserved.
3. The goods delivered remain the property of Coretex Records Handels GmbH until the complete settlement of all claims against the purchaser. Until then, the customer has to treat the goods with care and to report damages without delay.
4. The payment of the goods is made by means of transfer (advance payment), immediate payment, by PayPal, by invoice, by direct debit or by credit card.
In the case of transfers, payments must be made to account 630104100, Postbank Berlin BLZ 10010010, IBAN DE60100100100630104100, BIC PBNKDEFF.
Coretex Records Handels GmbH reserves the right to exclude certain types of payment in the individual case.
When paying by credit card, the credit card account is charged upon receipt of the order.
5. If the customer is in arrears with the payment, Coretex Records Handels GmbH reserves the right to charge default interest of 8% above the base rate of the European Central Bank (www.bundesbank.de). In the event of a delay in payment, Coretex Records Handels GmbH is also entitled to withdraw from the contract and demand the goods back. The costs of return in the event of default (after expiry of the period of revocation) shall be borne by the Purchaser and shall be reimbursed, unless the Purchaser has himself carried it.
§ 5 Warranty and Liability
1. Defects in delivered goods, missing items or transport damages must be communicated to us immediately, at the latest within 10 days. In this case, replacement delivery or removal of defects will be effected. If this is not done within a reasonable time, the customer may withdraw from the purchase contract or demand a reduction of the purchase price.
2. Reduced goods or special offers are generally excluded from the exchange.
Due to long storage times, these items can also be damaged by time, such as, for example, scratched covers etc..
3. The consignments must be immediately checked for defects or transport damage when handed over by the forwarding company and must be reclaimed immediately. This process should be immediately reported to Coretex Records Handels GmbH. In this case too, a free replacement of the damaged goods or a refund of the purchase price will be made.
4. Coretex Records Handels GmbH is only liable if contractual obligations are culpably violated, in the absence of assured characteristics as well as in case of deliberate or gross negligently caused damage, even if this is based on acts of fulfillment. In addition, regardless of the legal basis, only within the scope of the Product Liability Act.
5. Coretex Records Handels GmbH shall be liable in the event of a slightly negligent violation of a contractual obligation up to the amount of the purchase price of the ordered goods.
§ 6 Conciliation
Here is the link to the online mediation information page. This link has been prescribed by the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act, which is intended to provide the customer with access to cheaper and faster mediation in disputes over purchased goods or services, since 9.1.2016.
§ 7 Miscellaneous
1. The place of performance and the court of jurisdiction for all services rendered by the contract, including any possible claims for repayment, shall be the Tempelhof-Kreuzberg District Court.
2. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
3. These terms and conditions are accepted with your order as you already know and communicated. You can always download and print them to a disk at any time.
4. Should an essential part of a contract be or become invalid under these provisions, the validity of the contract shall remain unaffected.
Berlin, 16 October 2017